9.09.2013

Getaway to Tuacahn

Blake's family takes a yearly trip to St. George to go to a play at the Tuacahn Amphitheater.  So Jenna and I are lucky enough to get to go now.
Ready for the show
This year we saw Mary Poppins!  Jenna loved it.  (She loves all plays though)
Last year we saw Aladdin.  We loved it as well.  Hopefully next year we can get Grandma Julie to go with us.  They're playing Little Mermaid and The Wizard of Oz.  Maybe we'll see both!
It was a great little getaway weekend.  We also had a great time relaxing in the pool. :)
And everyone should be proud of me...this is my first blogpost, ever.  It's amazing I figured it out.  
(so if this looks like an amateur composed it, they did)


3 comments:

hilary said...

Three cheers for a blog post, sister! Now I need to get on it...

erin said...

Welcome to 2013! A post with pics and everything--you're a pro.

Unknown said...

Don't worry. I've never actually posted anything to a blog either... looks like you've got it down though! I want to go next time :)